Is your son or daughter looking to try a new sport? Maybe they want to develop their current skills or enhance game play in their favorite sport? If so, look no further than the Round Rock Multipurpose Complex, our premier outdoor sports training facility of Central Texas!
In our training programs, professional coaches aim to develop foundational skills and build upon current skills to elevate each athlete’s performance and confidence. At this fully outdoor complex, we offer football, soccer, and speed and agility programs. All of our programs are co-ed, offered year-round and average sessions per season. Programs meet once per week for 1 or 1.5 hours.
Each season, we offer both small group and academy size classes, so you can decide the best fit for your athlete.
Small Group Training Format
- Sessions are capped at 9 athletes
Academy Training Format
- Sessions average 20 athletes
In all our programs, athletes will be evaluated during the first class and then split into skill & age-appropriate groups to maximize session effectiveness.
This training program will build the foundation for each athlete’s individual skillset through drills focusing on agility, balance, coordination, footwork, offensive and defensive skills, and more. Athletes will also learn the value of communication and teamwork on the field in small-sided scrimmages throughout the program.
- Program is built for beginner to intermediate level athletes, ages 8-12, that are interested in learning and improving in the game of football in a non-contact form.
This training program will focus on developing fundamental skills by maximizing touches, improving dribbling ability, footwork and allowing athletes to develop a first touch approach that will translate to live gameplay.
- Program is designed for athletes who are new to soccer or have played on a Rec team previously and would benefit from additional training. Recommended age for the Beginner program is 7-12 years old.
Speed & Agility
This program will focus on first step movements, running mechanics, and form technique to support each athlete in developing more overall speed and applying that speed to their respective sport. Training focus includes: running mechanics, speed, speed endurance, balance, stability, and mobility.
- This program is designed for athletes ages 8-14, across all sports, that have the urge to enhance their overall speed.
Leave a Reply