Use of the Round Rock Multipurpose Complex requires a reservation. To make reservations, please call 512.341.3125.
- Alcohol is prohibited. Non-alcoholic drinks in re-sealable plastic containers are permitted. Glass containers are strictly prohibited.
- No metal cleats, track spikes, etc. are permitted within the facility.
- Bikes, skateboards, hover boards, etc. are prohibited.
- Pets, other than guide animals, are prohibited.
- Smoking and tobacco products are not permitted in the facility.
- Fireworks are strictly prohibited within and around the facility.
- Drones, generators, grills, etc. are not permitted within the facility.
- All coolers are subject to inspection by RRMPC staff.
- No soliciting of any kind is permitted within the facility.
- Unauthorized vehicles, scooters, carts, etc. are prohibited.
- Individuals who engage in unacceptable behavior may have their access revoked and/or be subject to further legal action.
- Secure all valuables. The City of Round Rock and the RRMPC are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- In the event of inclement weather, either during or leading up to a tournament, Round Rock Multipurpose Complex staff will evaluate field conditions to ensure a safe playing environment. To view our Inclement Weather Policy, please click here.
For additional information or concerns about our policies, please contact the Round Rock Multipurpose Complex staff.
*The Round Rock Multipurpose Complex has been designed and is operated for organized team practices and tournaments. It is not a walk-in membership based recreation complex like the Clay Madsen Recreation Center.