- March 2-3, 2019 at the Round Rock Multipurpose Complex
- Women’s and Men’s Divisions
- Teams of 7-10 players (not hat, bring your own team)
- Each team guaranteed at least 8 games on the weekend
- Games are timed. 30 minutes total with a 5 minute half-time
- $40 per player
What is Goaltimate?
Fast-paced and physical, it is the half-court basketball of ultimate. Continuous play and a shorter stall count give players a more aerobic workout, and emphasizes multiple quick passes over hucks. With only four players per team on the field at once, and hockey-style subbing, every player is guaranteed to be involved with the game or play at hand.
Goaltimate has the same base rules as ultimate: move the disc from person to person to score in an endzone, players must stop and set a pivot foot while in possession of the disc, no intentional fouling or stripping of the disc.