Texas Youth Football All-Star Showcase 2019
Dates: February 15-17, 2019
Location: Round Rock Multipurpose Complex
Registration: Team App
Find Lodging HERE
Greetings Texas Youth Football Showcase Attendees!
Please note the following policies as you prepare for this event:
The Round Rock Multipurpose Complex does not allow staking of any tents, canopies or similar apparatus on or around its playing fields. Staking is only permitted in designated exterior and festival areas away from playing fields. Sunflower seeds are not permitted anywhere within the facility. Grills, generators, drones, or related equipment are also not allowed in the facility.
Please help us keep our facility clean!
Round Rock Multipurpose Complex Policies:
- Alcohol is prohibited. Non-alcoholic drinks in re-sealable plastic containers are permitted. Glass containers are strictly prohibited.
- No metal cleats, track spikes, etc. are permitted within the facility.
- Bikes, skateboards, hover boards, etc. are prohibited.
- Pets, other than guide animals, are prohibited.
- Smoking and tobacco products are not permitted in the facility.
- Fireworks are strictly prohibited within and around the facility.
- Drones, generators, grills, etc. are not permitted within the facility.
- All coolers are subject to inspection by RRMPC staff.
- No soliciting of any kind is permitted within the facility.
- Unauthorized vehicles, scooters, carts, etc. are prohibited.
- Individuals who engage in unacceptable behavior may have their access revoked and/or be subject to further legal action.
- Secure all valuables. The City of Round Rock and the RRMPC are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- In the event of inclement weather, either during or leading up to a tournament, Round Rock Multipurpose Complex staff will evaluate field conditions to ensure a safe playing environment. To view our Inclement Weather Policy, please click here.
For additional information or concerns about our policies, please contact the Round Rock Multipurpose Complex staff.