Registration is now open for STYSA ODP Tryouts at the Round Rock Multipurpose Complex!
Registration will remain open through the end of the training/tryout period. There will be no adjustments made to the fee amount nor will prorated fees be offered. Regardless of when in the tryout process a player is registered, the fee will be the same. The registration fee will remain the same; it will not be prorated, discounted or reduced irrespective of when the player registers.
For players born in 2002 and 2003 – $95 (2002-2003 Players will only train/tryout in Dec and Feb)
For players born in 2004 to 2008 – $175
ALL REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ELECTRONIC. If you choose to register Saturday or Sunday morning on site before the tryouts begin, you will be asked to do this on your personal mobile device. It is recommended that you register before you arrive at the fields.
Arrive ONE HOUR prior to your first training session to allow time for check in.
Day-of Schedule – CLICK HERE
What to Bring:
- ***PRINTED REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION***
- A Big Smile!
- NO CLUB APPAREL will be allowed during tryouts
- YELLOW Training Shirt WITH jersey number (IF player has this from Region Camp 2018)
- Shin Guards
- Cleats or Turf Shoes
- Water / Gatorade
- Sunscreen is recommended
- Cold weather and rain gear in case of inclement weather
- Your best effort to show us what you can do on the field!
What will be provided:
- YELLOW Training Shirt WITH jersey number (Player will be provided ONE yellow training shirt. If the shirt is lost, stolen, or eaten by the dog, it will be the parent/player’s responsibility to replace the shirt ($20) and also the parent/player’s responsibility to have it numbered.)
Any questions can be email to email@example.com