The Round Rock Multipurpose Complex welcomes the Soccer Youth All-American Super Cup, March 1-3.
Registration cost: $425 per player. Included in the registration cost is the All-American Super Cup Kit (two jerseys, shorts, socks, swag bag, and bag tag).
Highlights of the All-American Super Cup:
- 4 game guarantee + team practice + evaluation session!
- All-American Super Cup consist of players from around the nation (and, in some cases, the world)! Players are placed on Soccer Youth teams and compete against each other for the All-American Super Cup Championship.
- All-American Super Cup Awards for Champion and Runner-Up teams, as well as individual achievement awards: Golden Ball, Golden Boot, Golden Gloves, Playmaker, and Lockdown Defender.
- Opportunity to participate in our Player Card Combine featuring six different Skills Challenges.
- Opportunity to be selected to represent Soccer Youth in other national events featuring the TOP PLAYERS in the country from our Soccer Youth events.
NOMINATION PROCESS: We’re now taking nominations for those players that couldn’t make the Golden Cup event. The Super Cup is expected to fill up with HUNDREDS of the TOP PLAYERS from our Soccer Youth events. Fill out the nomination form with as much details as possible. Knowing the Super Cup is a “Very Exclusive” event, we guarantee our scouts will reach out to the player’s club coach or personal trainer.
Taking nominations for the following Birth Years: Boys & Girls 2006-2016