The Round Rock Multipurpose Complex welcomes the 2023 Bat City Cup, December 1-3.
Presented by Dell Children’s Medical Center
|Age Group||Format||Entry Fee|
|U9-U10 Boys & Girls||7v7||$435|
|U11-U12 Boys & Girls||9v9||$475|
|U13-U18 Boys & Girls||11v11||$675|
Important Dates and Deadlines:
- Friday, October 27 – Deadline to register
- Monday, November 6 – Schedule Request Deadline
- Monday, November 13 – Preliminary Schedule Posted
- Thursday, November 16 – Credit Cards processed/Check deadline
- Monday, November 27 – Final Schedule Posted
- Friday, December 1 – Potential matches for local teams
- Saturday, December 2 – Group Play Matches
- Sunday, December 3 – Group Play/Championships
Fields & Locations
Please note these facilities might change due to field closures or scheduling necessity. Note that some locations may have arrival/departure procedures that we request you follow in order to keep the tournament safe and running smoothly.
This is a stay-to-play event – any team that needs to book hotel rooms must book through On Location/Anthony Travel. Any special request must be made through the online system and the deadline must be met to be considered.